Tandem skydiving course
After a half hour training you will be ready to jump together with our experienced tandem jump master.
Tandem courses are mainly arranged in Jämi (map).
We will film the jump and you will get the video before you leave.
- Tandem skydive jump
- Training for the jump
- Club membership fee
- Life insurance and insurance for permanent injury (other insurances are not included)
- Video of the jump
- Minimum age is 15 years. Written consent from parents is needed if the jumper is under 18 years old.
- A doctor’s certificate might be required if you have conditions that affect jumping. If not sure, please contact email@example.com.
- Maximum weight 95 kg, maximum height 195 cm.
- Glasses are not an obstacle.
- Zero tolerance for alcohol/drugs!
How to book
For booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. During weekends you can also call 0400 353 206. However, please do not send text messages.
When booking, please inform your name, height, weight, age, contact information (phone number) and estimated travel time to the dropzone.
What to bring with
You will need clothing that allows you to be active (taking the weather into account) and shoes that will not fall off easily during the jump.
We offer you a suit, gloves, protective headwear, and goggles.
Price of the tandem is 420 euros. You can pay with debit/credit card at the drop zone or with a gift card. Unfortunately, we do not accept cash.
You can buy a gift card to our tandem courses using this form.